Friday, February 19, 2010

Placement Season!!!!

hi fellas,
gonna write in my blog after a little gap. Got little busy with academic activities as we are in final phase. Our MBA days are getting counted. Hardly i will remain in my college premises for one month. thats it. Our fifth trim examination is being scheduled on march 08 and it will get over by march 18.

After that, again gonna get into the hectic ugly lifestyle in which most of my friends got trapped in.In between am planning to do a research study regarding the training models of air carriers. Fortunately i got permission to carry out my project in Air India, Coimbatore.

I got another project cum job offering in Kingfisher Airlines, Ticketing sector. Little confused on taking up amoung those two. Hopefully will carry out the Air India project cos, i don want to get into front desk operations regard to any air carrier.

All above that, the thing which gives me more pleasure is, Kingfisher Airlines agreed to recruit us for various management positions in the new established Kingfisher Express, cargo division. interview date and other things yet to be finalised. But am sure ten students will get placed there at the least. We have been talking with other potential recruiters for more placements for my batch mattes. Will share more great news in my next blog.

---will blog more

No comments:

Post a Comment