Sunday, February 28, 2010

Time for Farewell

The End...

As those words emphasize, we the aviation management students of anna university, counting our odd last days. It is been scheduled that our final trimester exams starts on 8th march. And our classes are already got over. Right now we are writing our internals and even that also getting over by Monday. Thats all. the second phase of my college life is getting over. Even though MBA is bit serious and it requires all time working active students... that was a fun part. Actually we didn't had much serious or hectic schedules during our MBA. but we had fun. We played. We feared. We fought. We organised. We celebrated. We achieved. and now the WE gonna break up.We planned to celebrate our farewell on coming Tuesday. We invited our director and our mentor for this unofficial ceremony. Even though it is unofficial it shows many responsibilities and serious notes in front of us. Once this farewell gonna get over, my schedule will squeeze me like a sugarcane in the pulp[ing machine. SAP Practicals, Semester Exams, Research Project and all above that the management job.

It is not going to be so easy to adopt the work culture again after a long gap of two years. And the airline industry which is being making profits in seconds.. it is very very important to be perfect and sincere. It is too hard for me to be punctual and perfect. Anyways i don have any other option.. so fol the next two or three months will mold myself to fit into it.

and all along this, i would like to share one important moment of my life. I got a chance to host a live music concert with the presence of my university's vice chancellor and Dr. Gnana Samanbandhan, well known tamil speaker. I did a decent job. At the end my V.C and dean Personally called me and congratulated. He said the presence of mind and my tamil fluency was awesome. my dean told me to try to get int Entertainment Industry. That was a fantastic moment that i will never forget. and i got more n more appreciations from my fellow students. The nice thing in this , after that show, most of the unversity students recognises me and they congratulate. I think this is the best part about the anchoring. but all this fun getting a full stop now. I don know whether my new company allow me to anchor some function. But am happy with these memories and will remember my MBA days through out my life.

And I believe, end of MBA... Is a new Begining... and am glad and getting myself prepared to welcome the Begining...

No comments:

Post a Comment