Thursday, January 14, 2010

finished... almost

Atlast...
finished my long time work. Completed my department's placement brochure. After a long struggle, almost completed it. Am feeling little relieved now. The work started little earlier. Started designing the brochure and showed the rough design to my director two months back. He has given lot of corrections. Then he forwarded the design to the vice chancellor. He added some silly corrections. Then the registrar. I had a long discussion with my university's vice chancellor to improve the content. Actually they were satisfied with the basic design. But not with the content. That's the hectic part. We didn't had a good content creator. That slowed the process a lot. But i took the risk. Referred many e-content and got some nice stuff.

Hope my brochure will get approved without any corrections. If it happens in the way i ilked, will write it in the next blog. bye now.

1 comment: